BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Oh Spring....

For as the earth bringeth forth her bud, and as the garden causeth the things that are sown in it to spring forth; so the Lord God will cause righteousness and praise to spring forth before all the nations.

Oh I post this picture just so anxious for spring. I pass this tree on my way to church every Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday (if I'm going from my home and have the gas to get there). It has always been my season-o-meter. I watch it all year, when the snow starts melting I slow down and try to see the buds breaking through, and I'm thrilled when I see the leaves slowly engulf it. Then to my dismay the bright green leaves slowly grow darker and darker and summer takes it leave literally.

I should have some really interesting pictures after this weekend! I wont be posting until Sunday most likely so look for them :)

0 comments: