BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 21, 2010

All Ye Lands

Make a joyful noise unto the Lord, all ye lands. 2. Serve the Lord with gladness: come before his presence with singing. 3. Know ye that the Lord he is God: [it is] he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture. 4. Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name. 5. For the Lord is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations. Psalms 100


This was the same day I took the pictures in the previous blog entry. I can't express how much God is working in so many peoples lives. I've prayed so long for Him to speak to me and to give me the sense to hear him more than I ever have. He has, in so many ways, begun a silent conversation with me and has spoken so loudly in the smallest things that speak out loud without sound. Even through the voices of his servants and in their obedience they are his active hands and feet. It's inspired me so much....

Speaking of trees on a side note I did have a dream Saturday night that I had planted seeds 5 across and back, in our empty pool that was filled with soil and when I woke up the next day there were beautiful young fully leafed trees with tulips hedged about them, it was such a beautiful scene I had to take a picture so but when I turned my back a small portion of them were blown away in a freak storm, I was sad but happy that the majority remained standing. It's funny because I know that sometimes when dreams are interpreted that trees often represent people, what a blessing it would be to me if that dream had special meaning! But if not and just a normal everyday thing that's fine to... I'm satisfied with even the smallest tasks the Lord would have me to do!

0 comments: