BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Bursting Through

Click Thumbnails for Better Details


I was so excited today, it was 67 degrees of beauty outside and I couldn't have been more happy. These pictures are from the woods behind our house. I took my first panoramic photo (I did edit the top right hand corner to fill in white space left from the merging of all 4 photos) the creek was flowing so steady and strong, I could hear it from the driveway. When I too the picture of the Cardinal it was calling so loud I thought it was right above my head but I had to walk quite a ways to find it and use every bit of zoom my camera had to offer to capture the photo. Birds have always been a constant in these woods, and these woods have always been a fixture in my life. Growing up I had a favorite spot in the woods where a kind of ivy covered the ground like a carpet and in the summer small purple flowers bloom. Nothing like clover, just truly unique. It has spread over the years and has reached the creek (I definitely recommend clicking the thumbnail to enlarge the photo) , with the snow melting it was amazing to see green bursting through!

0 comments: